ISTA Guatemala Level 2 – Spiritual Sexual Shamanic INITIATION 2018
March 3, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - March 9, 2018 @ 1:00 pmFree - $450
Join us for the second ever ISTA Level 2 – The Spiritual Sexual Shamanic INITATION – in Latin America at the awe-inspiring location of Lake Atitlan in Guatemala held at the deluxe venue, Villa Sumaya. Led by Elaine Young and co-facilitated by 2 other senior ISTA facilitators Rex McCann and Araminta Barbour.
This journey begins its work once the decision is fully made that the Level 1 Experience is the way we actually want to live always and not just a peak experience.
Level 2 guides the participant through a series of self-initiations that say goodbye to old patterns of relating and anchor the identity in the deep self that is already free, inherently loving and dynamically creative in the world.
While deepening the experience of level 1, the Level 2 training shifts focus from the healing and integration of the personal self to the transpersonal realms, providing an alchemical container for transformation through group practise, ritual and meditation.
- The Shamanic initiation – its core is death and rebirth. This overcomes the fear of death in the base chakra and also sets the shaman apart from the tribe in order to serve the tribe in a special way. It is an essential component to the integration of sexual and spiritual worlds because it results in the transcendence of ego and the dedication of ones awakened powers to the collective. The result is Power.
- The Sexual Initiation – In Level 2 we explore the integration of our sexual life force energy in the unification process of our masculine and feminine, animal and angelic aspects. The result is Love.
- The Spiritual Initiation – Meditation training and essential identity inquiry open us into our primordial awareness and provide a taste of sunyata or the void experience. Each individual has an opportunity for deeper levels of their being to be contacted, honoured and integrated. The result is Presence.
More Information & videos about Level 2 HERE
TUITION: ($1,600 – $2,250USD)
- Six nights’ shared lodging at beautiful Villa Sumaya, all with patio & stunning views.
- Three delicious gourmet vegetarian meals per day (option to add chicken or fish)
- Chichimecca Sweat Lodge
- Solar-heated Hot Tub
- Lush gardens, hammocks, and cozy shaded or full sun sitting areas
- Unlimited tea, coffee and purified water service at 24/7 beverage bar
- All Guatemalan taxes
- Staff tips
Prices exclude transport to and from venue.
The first 16 to register the $450 USD deposit receive Foundational Membership Pricing with additional discounts available for residents of Latin America ranging from $1600 – $1950. Proof of residency or citizenship is required to receive the Latin American pricing.
$450 deposit secures your place with final payment due by January 15th, 2018.
30 days or more before the training starts cancellations incur a $150 USD charge. Cancellations under 30 days of the event incur a $450USD charge.
Latin American residents/nationals: $1600 USD
International residents: $1900 USD
OUR VENUE – Villa Sumaya, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
Guatemala is a jewel in Central America, unknown to most, and we welcome the chance to support your exploration of this beautiful land and its rich culture while journeying deeply on the spiritual, sexual, shamanic path. ISTA has been holding Level 1 trainings annually in Guatemala since 2012, partnering at the wonderful eco-retreat Villa Sumaya on the shores of stunning Lake Atitlan. Surrounded by three striking volcanoes and over 1,000 feet deep, this magnificent lake’s beauty is encapsulated in the meaning of the Mayan word atitlan: “the place where the rainbow gets its colors.”
A $450 USD deposit secures your place with us with final payment due January 15, 2018.
Latin American residents/nationals: $1600 USD (3 tickets left then rises to $1650)
International residents: $1900 USD (5 tickets left) then rises in price to $1950
For interest in joining the core team as an assistant you must be a graduate of the ISTA level 2 program. Contact us for an application form.