ISTA Costa Rica Level 2 – Spiritual Sexual Shamanic INITIATION
November 26 @ 2:00 pm - December 2 @ 2:00 pm
This journey begins its work once the decision is fully made that the Level 1 Experience is the way we actually want to live always and not just a peak experience.
Level 2 guides the participant through a series of self-initiations that say goodbye to old patterns of relating and anchor the identity in the deep self that is already free, inherently loving and dynamically creative in the world.
While deepening the experience of level 1, the Level 2 training shifts focus from the healing and integration of the personal self to the transpersonal realms, providing an alchemical container for transformation through group practise, ritual and meditation.
- The Shamanic initiation – its core is death and rebirth. This overcomes the fear of death in the base chakra and also sets the shaman apart from the tribe in order to serve the tribe in a special way. It is an essential component to the integration of sexual and spiritual worlds because it results in the transcendence of ego and the dedication of ones awakened powers to the collective. The result is Power.
- The Sexual Initiation – In Level 2 we explore the integration of our sexual life force energy in the unification process of our masculine and feminine, animal and angelic aspects. The result is Love.
- The Spiritual Initiation – Meditation training and essential identity inquiry open us into our primordial awareness and provide a taste of sunyata or the void experience. Each individual has an opportunity for deeper levels of their being to be contacted, honoured and integrated. The result is Presence.
More Information & videos about Level 2 HERE
DETAILS ABOUT THE TRAINING
This Retreat includes:
– 7 day / 6 night accommodations
– 3 meals per day
– Full day transformational process and teachings
– Note: Airfare and airport transfers are not included.
– Super Early Bird (until 5/1/19, 1 left only): $2,200 US
– Early Bird (until 7/1/19, 5 left only): $2,400 US
– Full Price: $2,600 US
– Youth (18-24yo): partial scholarships available (application required, contact us for details)
– Repeat Students (contact us for details)
– Costa Rica Residents (contact us for details)
– Assistants (contact us for details)
Refunds: If for some reason you become unable to attend, a $150 US administration fee will be withheld and is non-refundable up until 30 days before the event. Once the 30 days before the training has passed the total deposit of $450 US is non-refundable
TO REGISTER, CONTACT US
OUR VENUE – The Imiloa Institute, Costa Rica
miloa is an Educational Institute for the Advancement of Humanity
EIGHT GOVERNING PRINCIPLES
At Imiloa, we understand the value and importance of having a foundation of wisdom, knowledge and action that governs how we function in relationship to everything. These principles are guidelines that reflect the Imiloa ethos.
– INTER-GENRATIONAL COMMUNITY LIVING
– ONTOLOGICAL STUDY AS A PATH TO SERVICE
– SUSTAINABILITY (FOOD, POWER, WATER)
– APPRECIATION OF ART AND SCINCE AS ONE
– HARMONIOUS LIFESTYLE
– EXERTION OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS
– LIVING BUILDING DESIGN
– ADVENTURE AND SURPRISE
At Imiloa, we align our intentions to serve the greater good as we play our role in the ever evolving world around us. Our campus is a foundation, a global meeting place, that combines high-end luxury with the magic and beauty of pristine jungle.
We welcome Masters and their students, for profit and not-for-profit organizations, as well as, people looking for the ultimate vacation to host or join events and experiences at Imiloa. As we aim to help others recognize that we are the true masters of our lives, we are pioneering the evolution of mastery and community building for a bright future.
A $450 USD deposit secures your place with us with final payment due March 13, 2019.
For interest in joining the core team as an assistant you must be a graduate of the ISTA level 2 program. Contact us for an application form.